est. 2017
Sims Kennel Club
site information click to toggle
Who We Are:
We are a dog-show community based around the Sims 4. Our goal is to create realism of dogs in game and offer a fun community with events, trials and a place to make friends

Our History:
The Sims Kennel Club was originally founded in July 2012 after Sims 3 Pets was released. They had one main goal: To bring realistic canine breed standards and dog shows to the online Sims 3 Community. They intended to allow simmers with a passion for dogs to come together, show off the beautiful and unique dogs their Sims own, compete within a friendly community and, ultimately, get to know people with similar ideas and interests.

Our new community will strive to accomplish the same goals. The Sims 4 Kennel Club is dedicated to upholding the integrity of its Registry, promoting the sport of purebred dogs and breeding for type and function.
This forum/club was made solely for the purpose of entertainment and The Sims 4.
Cityscapes Premade Theme Punki of Adoxography & Pixel Perfect
Guest Avatar
search members Messages home
May Conformation now open
SKC Spotlight

Ivy Lane's King Among Kings

BIS/BOB
Breed: Boxer
Handler: Brooklyn Underwood
updates
AUGUST 5TH
HELLO EVERYONE

I guess it is time for me to make the announcement as I have been getting many messages recently. I am going to be closing the SKC. My personal life has been too demanding and I cannot keep up anymore unfortunately. There are other kennel clubs though that you can still be apart of such as The Sims International Kennel Club, Sims Kennel Association and Nightingale Kennels has been working on a new kennel Sims Canine Association

I am very sad that I will be closing. I'll probably still be around and create a kennel to participate or help out at the other clubs with judging.We will see.

THANK YOU to everyone who has helped and given me advice, I very much appreciate it!
Apr.30th - May 26th

Club Updates November 18 2018